Keywords | cloud computing networks, cloud computing providers, cloud computing for beginners, advantages of cloud computing
- Must read Bulk Email Service Gmail
Cloud Computing for Beginners
Cloud Computing model is renting out someone’s infrastructure, hosting space, or service, to run your business, application, or web portal. With the help of internet connection, you connect to the remote infrastructure which has been assigned to you and using it.
Cloud Computing Service Models
The Three Types of Cloud Computing Service Models are :
- IaaS – Infrastructure As A Services
- PaaS – Platform As A Services
- SaaS – Software As A Services
IaaS – Infrastructure As A Service
- It provides only Infrastructure (i.e Servers, load balancer, Storage, Network etc) to clients.
- The client needs to install our Operating systems and applications on those virtual machines.
- It requires System Admin to configure the servers.
PaaS – Platform As A Service
- It provides a development platform for clients.
- The client needs to install only applications on those platforms. No need to worry about maintaining platforms.
- It requires Programmers to develop applications.
SaaS – Software As A Service
- Cloud service providers install, operate & maintain software applications in the cloud.
- A client doesn’t need to perform any task, just need to use the applications over the internet.
- It requires only End users to use the applications, no manpower required by clients.
Cloud Computing Networks: Sales-force; Google; SAP; Oracle; Microsoft; and many more.
Advantages of Cloud Computing
Agility – The conditions of the organizations can be seen to be improving as with cloud computing, there is a rise in the user’s flexibility with that of the adding or the re-provisioning or even expanding the technological infrastructure resources.
Device and location independence – With the device & location freedom, users are given access to the systems using the web browser & this has nothing to do with the location or the device being used. This is due to the infrastructure which is off-site & is being accessed through the internet.
Maintenance – Cloud computing is easy to maintain.
Performance – The performance of cloud computing is monitored by the information technology experts from the side of the service provider apart from the consistent & the loosely coupled architectures which are constructed with the help of the web services in terms of the system interface.
The other characteristics of cloud computing include cost reductions, multi-tenancy, productivity, reliability, security etc.
What do you think?
I hope you liked this article. I would like to have feedback from my blog readers. Your valuable feedback, question, or comments about this article are always welcome.