In this blog post, I will discuss UiPath Careers’ opportunities in terms of Job Trends, Job Profiles, Skilled Required, Salary, and learn how to build a career in RPA by learning UiPath. Previously I have shared a list of frequently asked rpa interview questions and answers.
- Keep reading UiPath Certification Online Quiz Answers
RPA UiPath Careers
UiPath is a Robotic Process Automation tool that is used for Windows Desktop Automation. It is used to automate repetitive/redundant tasks with the help of drag and drop functionality and eliminates human intervention. UiPath offers a Community Edition which is free for lifetime and also has an enterprise edition.
UiPath careers are one of the highly demanded options as of today. The advancements in the field of robotic process automation have created a lot of opportunities in the software technology field.
Now, that you have an idea about UiPath, let us understand how to build a career by learning UiPath.
Job Trends in UiPath
The following figure illustrates the number of jobs in the United Kingdom.
For more refer to https://www.itjobswatch.co.uk/
Here you can see that job vacancies are increasing for professionals who know UiPath and working as a UiPath Developer.
Job Profiles in UiPath
There are following job profiles related to the UiPath:-
- RPA Process Analyst,
- RPA UiPath Developer,
- Automation Engineer/Developer,
- Sr. RPA UiPath Developer,
- RPA UiPath Lead,
- RPA UiPath Solution Architect.
A person who is looking for opportunities in the field of RPA must be able to understand the clients’ requirements, design the automation based on the requirements, and the IT standards. Some of the common skills required are as follows:
- Hands-on experience in top RPA tools like UiPath, Blue Prism, and Automation Anywhere.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of the RPA lifecycle and how to produce automation.
- Good knowledge of SQL databases.
- Developing technical design documents for RPA projects.
- Experience with analysis, design, and implementation of the process. Also, an RPA Developer must have the
- skills to understand business and technical requirements.
- Proficient coding skills in .NET, C#, and VB scripting.
- A basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma process methodologies.
- Certifications such as ITIL®, TOGAF®, CoBIT, PMP®, Prince2®.
Salary According to Job Profile
Let’s have a look at an approximate salary scale for UiPath job profiles:
- An UiPath developer is to get a salary package of around 10 to 15 LPA.
- A business analyst to get paid for 18 to 20 LPA.
- An RPA engineer will get an approximate salary of 14 lakhs to 15 LPA.
Skills to be learned in UiPath
You must acquire the following skills in UiPath:
- Basic understanding of the UiPath platform and its various components like UiPath Studio, UiPath Orchestrator, and the Robots.
- Detailed understanding of various activities used in UiPath Studio to automate specific functions.
- Recording, scraping data, and integrate these activities with the corresponding applications.
- Data Manipulation and PDF Automation.
- Perform automation on virtual machines and Citrix platforms.
- Good knowledge of the OCR technologies used to aid all text and image related functionalities.
- Good hands-on experience in debugging the RPA projects.
- Understanding of the REFramework template in UiPath for creating business processes.
- Working with SVN and git repository.
I hope you liked this article on UiPath Careers. I would like to have feedback from my blog readers. Your valuable feedback, question, or comments about this article are always welcome.