If you are an RPA developer and looking for RPA interview questions and answers for experienced and freshers, you are the right place. Be assured that 2020 is going to be your year. I have collected a list of RPA Interview Questions that will help you in cracking your RPA interviews & acquire your dream career as an RPA Developer. Stay tuned we will update new RPA interview questions with answers frequently.
- Keep reading on Blue Prism vs Uipath vs Automation Anywhere
Top RPA Interview Questions
Find the below list of RPA interview questions and answers:-
What is Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and what are the benefits of robotic process automation?
RPA as a combination of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and software automation. It’s a simple computer coded software that automates manual activities by performing repetitive rules-based tasks.
There are following benefits of RPA:-
- RPA offers real-time visibility into bug/defect discovery
- RPA allows regular compliance process, with error-free auditing.
- It allows you to automate a large number of processes.
What is the life cycle of RPA?
RPA life cycle is defined in 4 phases:
- Analysis: This is the beginning phase of the RPA lifecycle which analyzes the business processes for RPA development.
- Bot Development: Development team works on fulfilling the requirements for the automation tasks.
- Testing Phase: The development team performs quality checks for bots.
- Deployment and Maintenance: Bot is deployed and maintained by the team.
What are the characteristics of RPA?
The following are the characteristics of RPA:-
- User-friendly: Robotic Process Automation Softwares are usually very easy to use and understand. There is no need to have special or extra knowledge for users to use RPA.
- Not Disruptive: The process transformation in RPA is very simple and straightforward.
- Coding is not required: No coding is required for the employees who work on RPA. They only need to have knowledge regarding how the RPA works.
What are the popular RPA tools?
There are mainly three popular RPA tools.
- UiPath: UiPath is a Windows desktop software used for automation for various types of web and desktop-based applications.
- Blue Prism: Blue Prism software offers business operations to be agile and cost-effective by automating rule-based, repetitive back-office processes.
- Automation Anywhere: Automation Anywhere offers powerful and User- friendly Robotic Process Automation tools to automate tasks of any complexity.
What is the difference between a thick and thin client?
- Thick Client: Directly installed on a local machine. Eg. Notepad, Browser.
- Thin Client: Does not run on a local machine, rather runs on a virtual client/server architecture. Eg. VMware, VirtualBox.
What are the differences between Blue Prism and UiPath?
Blue Prism Uses C# for coding and UiPath uses Visual Basic for coding.
What is a bot in RPA? and How do you make an RPA bot?
A bot is a set of the command used to automate the task. To create RPA bot, you need to follow these steps:
- Record a task.
- Completed the bot implementation.
- Test the bot.
- Upload the bot the perform the automation.
- What is the exact difference between Task Bot, MetaBot, IQ Bot?
|Core competency:||Used in frontend.||Facilitates scalability with next-gen integration.||Continuous learning and enhancing process automation.|
|Used:||For repetitive and rule-based tasks.||In complex and scalable processes.||To manage fuzzy rules.|
|Example:||HR administration, procure-to-pay, quote-to-cash, etc.||Enterprise-wide automation; requires only minimal maintenance.||Real-time learning, extracting languages from the given data, etc.|
Which RPA provides an open platform for automation?
UiPath is one of the RPA tools to support an open platform for automation.