If you are looking for a system to quickly manage users, roles, and permissions then the web-based User Management in ASP.Net C# is the tool of choice. It makes it easy for administrators to manage users within any organization. It offers the simplest way to manage information about user accounts. It also enables the administrator to reset user passwords and enable or disable account status. Being an administrator, you can even remotely use the software to perform the desired tasks.
User Management support two types of roles, one is “admin” and another one is “user”.
- You may be interested in CRM with Inventory Management System
User Management in ASP.Net C#
Find the below list of implemented key features in our user management in asp.net using c#:-
- Fully responsive and user friendly.
- Interactive Dashboard.
- Simple to use and implement.
- Improved security features.
- Secured user login.
- Remember me feature on the login.
- Hide / Show Remember me and Forgot password feature on the login.
- Recover password.
- Authentication Throttling (lock the user account after certain incorrect login attempts).
- Configure Email SMTP.
- Configure the database connection.
- Autocomplete user search.
- Sort users by age group.
- The graphical representation shows the registered users sort by current month, current year.
- Encrypted URL to avoid unwanted users from accessing other user’s information.
- View timestamps when users log in.
- Full server-side validation (using ASP.Net C#).
- Clean, Intuitive, and Fully Responsive Design (works on all major web browsers, tablets, and phones).
- Latest HTML5 features and designed using Bootstrap.
- Easy to customize, developer-friendly code.
- Can perform any operation (has all permissions).
- Access dashboard.
- Registered uses statistics.
- View activities of users.
- Create new users.
- Delete users.
- Edit user details.
- Upload user photo.
- View all users.
- Search users.
- Setting up permissions for the users over selected web pages.
- Suspend /Resume users.
- Users have access to the web pages within the web application based on the permission/privileges assigned to them.
- View their own profile.
- Modify personal information.
- Modify / Remove photo.
- Modify password.
- Visual Studio 2017, .Net Framework 4.5,
- MS SQL Server 2012.
- Windows (IIS)
Login credentials: username: admin, password: demo123;
About the Use License
✔ Regular License
The regular license is for personal use only, you cannot resell or distribute.
✔ Extended License
The extended license allows you to customize, edit, and resell the compiled version of the application to your customers.
No license above allows you to sell, share, or make the installer or source code available to third parties. For more information on reselling this project please contact us.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Email Id: email@example.com