Our eCommerce Online Shopping Website Project in ASP.Net is a web-based system that facilitates managing the functioning of an eCommerce website or online business set up. It contains both a product catalog frontend and an administration tool backend and integrates all the features of a completely functional online shopping website requires.
To check a live demo of the online shopping website project, please click here:
It offers responsive web design, user-friendly, mobile-friendly, comments & reviews, special offers, product searches, related items. security features, advanced payment options, detailed shipping information, and return policy.
Introduction to eCommerce Online Shopping ASP.NET Project
An E-commerce website is required not only to increase sales but also for solving customer’s problems. So, while you are designing an e-commerce website, you should maintain some proper guidelines in terms of Content, Structure, Navigation, and SEO. Find the below list of functionalities included in the package.
Key Features of eCommerce Online Shopping ASP.NET Project
A brief overview of our online shop/store features:-
- Powerful Admin Control Panel.
- Product & Category Catalog.
- Comments & Rating Reviews.
- Promo/Discount Management.
- Users & Roles Management.
- Configurations & Settings.
- Order Management.
- Order Invoice Reports.
- Setting up any currency for use.
- Rich User Front End.
- Responsive & SEO Optimized.
- Featured Products.
- Advanced Search Options.
- Customized Product Details.
- Product Specifications.
- Gallery & Zoom-in Features.
- Product Rating & Comments.
- Related Products.
- Cart Items Popup.
- Apply Promo Discount.
- Guest Checkout.
- Multiple Payment Methods.
- Order Tracking.
- Privacy and Refund Policy.
- User Profile and Orders.
- Social Logins.
- Password Reset Email and Related Functionalities.
- Complete Source Code.
- Easy to Understand Architecture and Developer Friendly Code.
- Entity Framework Code First (Supports Database like MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite, etc).
- Visual Studio 2017, .Net Framework 4.5,
- C#, ASP.NET MVC 5, Entity Framework 6, Bootstrap.
- SQL Server 2014.
- Windows (IIS).
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org