Hospital Management System Software
HMS Healthcare is a Hospital management system website from where management of all hospital-related activity can be possible.
This SaaS-based model offers management of multiple hospitals and record management of employee as well as patients as per hospital.
There are different activities which the user can perform based on the role after login into the system, which is as below:-
Super admin can create different hospitals and hospital admins to operate that hospital.
Hospital admin can create different users like Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist, Laboratories, and Accounts. They also can see all the activities performed by users created by them.
The doctor can create patient records and manage the checkup, prescription, diagnosis and treatment records for those patients.
The nurse can manage the patient records; manage beds and allotment of those beds.
The pharmacist can manage the medicine-related activities like add new stock of medicine and check the availability of medicine.
Laboratories can perform the activities related to different diagnosis reports of patients which prescribe by doctors
An accountant can perform financial activities like patient bill generation, expense management of the hospital.
Hospital Management Software Project Features
– Add Standalone or group of hospitals
– Multi-user system
– Add Admin users and assign hospital for management.
– Staff records and login account management.
– Doctor management
– Manage patient’s records
– Simplified track of the patient checkup history, prescription, diagnosis, and treatment.
– Add medicine and medicine category.
– Generate the patient bill and print it.
– Manage different types of rooms and room’s categories
– Manage patient’s diagnosis report
– Bed & Bed allocation management.
– User profile management
– Birth & Death report management
– Blood inventory management
– Check availability of blood within registered hospitals
– IIS 8 or Higher
– MS SQL Server 2008 or higher
-.Net Framework 4.5 or higher
Note:- We will provide full source code in C# ASP.NET MVC 5, Entity Framework Code First, Bootstrap 3 and Database Scripts and Documentation.
If you have any problems, questions or query related to this hospital information management system. Please contact us via email email@example.com or SkypeId-dev.kunal