CRM with Inventory Management is designed to help businesses manage their stock control requirements and customer information from a unified platform. It tracks and provides customer interactions, quotes, orders, billing, invoices, and stock levels in a centralized system.
Access to real-time inventory data is a challenge for many small businesses. Inventory management CRM systems can help you synchronize vital inventory data in your CRM dashboard to streamline operations and enhance efficiency. So, here we have the following benefits of CRM software integrated with Inventory management tool:-
- Increase Sales.
- Manage Products, Services, and Vendors.
- Manage online and offline orders.
- Generate Quotes and Invoices.
- End-to-End Stock Management.
- Warehouse Management.
- Manage Shipping Integrations and many more.
CRM with Inventory Management Features
Find the below list of features implemented in our CRM plus Inventory application:-
- Dynamic Admin Dashboard integrated with Charts and Graphs.
- CRM Features
- Account Executive
- Inventory Features
- Purchase Order
- Sales Order
- Transfer Order
- Goods Issue
- Goods Receive
- User Roles
- Export and Download Reports in Excel, PDF, CSV format.
- Integrated Tables with Searching, Sorting, and Grouping functionalities.
- Clean, Intuitive, and Fully Responsive Design (works on all major web browsers, tablets, and phones).
- Easy to customize, developer-friendly code.
- Full source code is included.
- Visual Studio 2017/2019,
- C#, ASP.NET Core MVC 2.1, Entity Framework Core Code First, Bootstrap 4.
- MS SQL Server 2016/2019.
- Windows (IIS)
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Email Id: email@example.com