A featured all-in-one solution of 5 different projects integrated with all types of asp.net core 3.1 web API examples (from starter to pro), whether it’s a Simple API, Token-Based API implementation with & without the database. It also includes Swagger’s client to automatically document your API methods.
- Keep reading on How to create Web API in ASP.NET
ASP.NET Core 3.1 Web API Quick Starter Kit
- API Starter project without any Authentication.
- A project with asp.net core 3.1 web API authentication (Token-based).
- Application with JWT Token Authentication & Swagger Documentation.
- If you want to use only open source technologies then there is a project with Token Authentication and Swagger Documentation with MySQL Database CRUD Operations (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE).
- API Project with Token Authentication & Swagger Documentation with MSSQL Database CRUD Operations (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE).
Find the below list of the following key implementations:-
- Cross-Platform Approach:
Developed using ASP.NET Core 3.1 so you can use it on Linux, Windows, Mac, etc.
- Model-Driven and Custom Json Responses:
We have both types of JSON responses covered in our projects/applications. In case you want to return the model only then use our normal action API. If you want to return some custom response then use custom action api, which is very easy to customize and enhance as per your need.
- Connectivity with MS SQL Server and MySQL Databases
- GET, PUT, POST & DELETE:
All crud operations included with model and custom examples with all useful Http verbs.
- Easy to Customize:
Comments are provided all over the code so you can understand easily and customize it as per your need. All packages which we have used are mentioned in the comments also.
- Full Source Code:
You will be able to download full source code and you can change or modify it easily.
It also includes Login example (Username: admin, Password: 12345) and JWT Token generation code. Also, you can save any info into a token and retrieve it later from the token (example included).
- Visual Studio 2019.
- ASP.NET Core 3.1 SDK, C#.
- MS SQL Server and MySQL Database.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Email Id: email@example.com