In this article, I will discuss an extendable, adaptable eCommerce online shopping website project in the ASP.Net MVC Framework. Also, we will see what is eCommerce website and a must-have checklist. If you are planning to start an online shop or e-commerce business and searching for eCommerce website design and development costs, then you can consider this following fully functional, cheapest, and most affordable eCommerce website project.
What is an eCommerce website?
It is as same as we do from shops to shops or in shopping malls. The only difference is that you do not need to go anywhere. All you want is a desktop computer, laptop, or mobile handset with an internet connection. Even if you are short of cash you can use COD i.e. cash on delivery or you can shop through your credit/debit card. By this, you will get a few extra days to get money arranged.
To check a live demo of our eCommerce online shopping website, please click here:
The good thing about online shopping is that you can send products to anyone as a gift through online gift/jewelry shopping websites. Nowadays you can get flower delivery or cake delivery through the internet anywhere in India or the globe.
- Keep reading on Hospital Management System Project ASP.NET
Why you should have an eCommerce website?
You may have already known that E-commerce refers to the modern selling method where a business store can sell their products both psychically and digitally. If you have a departmental store in your local area market, you can sell your products to your local customers who used to visit your store physically.
But, how can you reach your products to those, who don’t have enough time to come into your store. E-commerce web design will help you in this regard. You can sell to the remote customer by offering your website to them. Your customer will visit your shopping site, choose their products, and place orders on your website.
From the below list you will be able to know why most of the businesses consider a successful eCommerce web design.
- An enables business people to get their potential customers worldwide.
- E-commerce web design’ will help you to build your second store online. So, you can sell your products both to the local customers and remote customers.
- Having an electronic commerce website will make you more dedicated to your services. You will get reviews of your existing customers. That means, it is the platform where a seller and a customer can interact even after selling off a product.
- It is not possible for a customer to know the details of your business, but with your eCommerce website, you can allow your customer to know about your company, its background, and the purpose of starting the business.
- Your eCommerce website will save your customers valuable time. Modern people are too busy to come to your store to buy their products. An easy-to-use e-commerce web design will help those busier people get their products at hand.
Online Shopping: Learn how to Buy Online step by step
- Enter the address or URL of a website from where you want to purchase the required product (you can search on Google also for different websites available in the market with the best discounts or offers).
- Browse through the catalog or products mentioned on the website.
- Select the product of your choice or as per your requirement (make sure you read all the details about that specific product).
- Click on add to cart or buy now option.
- Once you added up your product(s) click on the next or checkout option (as mentioned on the website).
- Enter your billing and shipping address along with e-mail ID and contact number(Billing – your/senders address and shipping – where you need a delivery; both can be the same).
- Click on make payment (payment options can vary from website to website like credit/Debit card, e-wallets, cash on delivery, EMI options, etc).
- Apply discount coupon, if applicable.
Here you go, submit your order.
Wait for a few days as per the website’s terms & conditions and get you the product at your desired address.
eCommerce website checklist for your store
There are following must-have features of an e-commerce website that needs to be included for your store.
- To ensure your website is mobile-friendly.
- Product search functionality.
- Detailed information that includes product description, dimension, make of the product, and related details.
- Comments and Reviews.
- Special offers and deals.
- Payment Gateway.
- Order and Inventory management.
- Invoice & Reporting.
- Customer support.
- Website security etc.
I hope you liked this article on the eCommerce Online Shopping Website Project. I would like to have feedback from my blog readers. Your valuable feedback, question, or comments about this article are always welcome.