In this blog post, I will share frequently asked .net framework interview questions and answers for experienced and freshers to get the right job. Find the list below:-
.Net Framework Basic Interview Questions
Introducing Dot Net
- What is .NET?
- Why use .NET?
- Explain .NET Framework 4.5 Architecture?
- What is Base Class Library (BCL)?
- What are the commonly used namespaces is BCL?
Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- What is CLR?
- What are the components of CLR?
- What are CTS and CLS? How both are related to each other?
- Why CTS is called Common Type System?
- What is MSIL or IL or CIL?
- What is the JIT compiler? Why it is called just-in-time?
- What are the different types of JIT?
- What is managed code and unmanaged code?
- What is a managed, class?
- What is a managed wrapper class or wrapper class in the .NET framework?
- What is CCW (COM Callable Wrapper)?
- RCW (Runtime Callable Wrapper)?
- What are COM, COM+, and DCOM?
- What is Marshalling?
- What is Stack in .NET?
- What is Heap in .NET?
- What are the different types of managed heap in .NET?
- What are LOH (Large Object Heap) and SOH (Small Object Heap)?
- What is assembly?
- Explain an Assembly structure?
- What are the advantages of assembly?
- What are the different types of assembly?
- What is the difference between DLL and EXE?
- What is a strong name in Assembly?
- How you can create a strong name for a .NET assembly?
- What is a namespace?
- What is the purpose of a namespace?
- What is the difference between namespace and assembly?
- What is the DLL hell problem?
- How to solve the DLL hell problem?
- What are the parts or numbers of an assembly version number?
- What is the Application Domain?
- What is the Global Assembly Cache (GAC)?
- What is a PE (Portable Executable) file?
- What is ILDASM (IL Disassembler) or MSILDASM?
- What is GC (Garbage Collector)?
- What are the garbage collection methods?
- Can you force garbage collection to run at a certain time?
- What is the generation in garbage collector or managed heap?
- How does Garbage Collector work?
- Explain the garbage collector algorithm?
- What are application roots?
- What is the finalization queue and fReachable queue?
- What is the difference between finalize and dispose method?
For more refer to the .NET Framework Guide.
I hope you liked this article on the .net framework architecture interview questions. I would like to have feedback from my blog readers. Your valuable feedback, question, or comments about this article are always welcome.