- You may also like Learn C# Programming Language in PDF
- Page 1: Basic Vocabulary, Seven Types, Objects.
- Page 2: Functions – parameters, invocation, parameters, return, and more.
- Page 3: Vocabulary around variables and scope.
- Page 4: Operators and coercion.
- Page 5: Conditional Statement (if/switch/ternary) + Truthy Falsy.
- Page 6: Loops – For, While, Do While.
- Page 7: Ways to create a variable – var, let, const + Event Loop.
- Page 8: Browser.
- Page 9: DOM – Query, Create, Update, Delete, Events of DOM.
- Page 10: Auto-inherited properties + built-in objects.
- Page 11: Promise and Async Tasks.
- Page 12: ‘this’ keyword and 3 scenarios to remember.
- Page 13: Constructors – Custom and built-in constructors.