Introduction to Hospital Management System Software
In this article, I will discuss the core components of a hospital management system project. Hospitals are an essential part of our lives, providing the best medical facilities to people suffering from the various ailments, which may be due to change in climate conditions, increased workload, emotional trauma stress, etc. It is necessary for the hospitals to keep track of its day to day activities and records of its patients, doctors, nurses, and other staff personals that keep the hospital running smoothly & successfully.
The main purpose of our hospital management system software is to provide a paperless hospital up to 90%. The system also provides excellent security of data at every level of user-system interaction and also provides robust & reliable storage and backup facilities.
A SaaS-based model offers management of multiple hospitals and record management of employees as well as patients as per hospital.
There are different activities which the user can perform based on the role after login into the system, which is as below :
- Super Admin: Super admin can create different hospitals and hospital admins to operate that hospital.
- Hospital Admins: Hospital admin can create different users like Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist, Laboratories, and Accounts. They also can see all the activities performed by users created by them.
- Doctors: A doctor can create patient records and manage the checkup, prescription, diagnosis, and treatment records for those patients.
- Nurses: A nurse can manage the patient records, manage beds, and allotment of those beds.
- Pharmacist: A pharmacist can manage medicine-related activities like add new stock of medicine and check the availability of medicine.
- Laboratory: Laboratories can perform the activities related to different diagnosis reports of patients which prescribe by doctors
- Accountant: An accountant can perform financial activities like patient bill generation, expense management of the hospital.
Key Features of Hospital Management System Project in ASP.Net
- Add Standalone or group of hospitals
- Multi-user system
- Add Admin users and assign hospital for manage.
- Staff records and login account management.
- Doctor management
- Manage patients records
- Simplified track of the patient checkup history, prescription, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Add medicine and medicine category.
- Generate the patient bill and print it.
- Manage different types of rooms and rooms categories
- Manage patient’s diagnosis report
- Bed & Bed allocation management.
- User profile management
- Birth & Death report management
- Blood inventory management
- Check availability of blood withing registered hospitals
- IIS 8 or Higher
- MS SQL Server 2008 or higher
- .Net Framework 4.5 or higher
- .Net Framework 4.5.
- C#, ASP.NET MVC 5, Entity Framework 6, Bootstrap 3.
- SQL Server Database.
- Clean, Intuitive, and Fully Responsive Design (works on all major web browsers, tablets, and phones).
- Fully customizable, Developer-friendly code.
If you are interested in this project or you want to receive more information, please contact us via email at email@example.com or Skype Id @dev.kunal