Tags | dot net coding standards.pdf, dot net coding guidelines
- Read C# Programming Language, ASP.Net Tutorial for Beginners with Examples
Dot Net Coding Best Practices
The guidelines in this topic are used by Microsoft to develop samples and documentation. In this article, this article will demonstrate Microsoft dot net coding standards with examples. The first question comes to mind that what is the purpose of coding conventions and guidelines:-
- Create a consistent look to the code.
- Enable readers to understand the code more quickly by making assumptions based on previous experience.
- Facilitate copying, changing, and maintaining the code.
- Demonstrate C# best practices.
Dot Net Coding Standards.pdf
Find the below dot net coding guidelines in a .pdf document. I have covered the following C# and VB dot net coding guidelines:-
Did you find this post useful? I hope you liked this article. Please share with me your valuable suggestions and feedback.