Tags | bootstrap tutorial, bootstrap 4 tutorial for beginners, Bootstrap tutorial learn twitter bootstrap responsive web, bootstrap 4 tutorial point,
- See also: CSS PopUp Window Disable Background
What is Bootstrap 4 and what is twitter bootstrap used for
Bootstrap is a free and open-source framework for creating websites and web applications. It’s the most popular HTML, JS & CSS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
One Framework, Every Device.
Why use Bootstrap 4
Speed up development time. You no longer need to re-design every element. And you don’t need to spend hours trying to get everything looking and working right across browsers, platforms, and devices. Advantages of Bootstrap 4:
- Easy to use: Anybody with just basic knowledge of HTML and CSS can start using Bootstrap 4
- Responsive features: Bootstrap’s responsive CSS adjusts to phones, tablets, and desktops
- Mobile-first approach: In Bootstrap 4, mobile-first styles are part of the core framework
- Browser compatibility: Bootstrap 4 is compatible with all modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 10+, Safari, and Opera)
Where to Get Bootstrap 4?
- Include Bootstrap 4 from a CDN
- Download Bootstrap 4 from getbootstrap.com
File Structure of Bootstrap 4 Tutorial
How to use bootstrap in HTML
Bootstrap uses its own CSS and JS files, which you need to link to. You should also add the HTML5 <!DOCTYPE> as well as add two <meta> elements. Find the below bootstrap tutorial example:-
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <title>how to use bootstrap in html and css</title> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initialscale=1.0"> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/bootstrap.min.css"> <script src="Scripts/jquery-1.9.1.js"></script> <script src="Scripts/bootstrap.min.js"></script> </head> <body> <h1>Hello, world!</h1> </body> </html>
- Read more Bootstrap 4 Tutorial
Did you find this post useful? I hope you liked this article. Please share with me your valuable suggestions and feedback.