In this blog post, I will discuss the difference between Blue Prism vs Uipath vs Automation Anywhere. This will help you in demystifying the fundamental differences between each of these RPA Tools. Let me brief you first about each of these tools one after the other.
- Keep reading on Top 10 RPA Interview Questions and Answers
- Blue Prism formed in 2001 and follows a Top-down approach.
- This tool holds the capability of a virtual workforce powered by software robots. It helps the enterprise to automate the business operations in an agile and cost-effective manner.
- It is based on C# Programming Language and offers a visual designer with drag and drop functionalities.
- It offers a visual designer with no reorders, scripts, or any intervention.
- Automation anywhere is an RPA tool whose motive is to provide its users with scalable, secure, and resilient services.
- This tool has recently used the community edition. It will let you explore the tool and automate tasks, and then provides you with and enterprise service.
- It offers better performance as it has the ability to integrate to different platforms and also scale simultaneously.
- This tool is meant to be used at the enterprise level and is mainly designed for solving complex issues.
- UiPath is a Robotic Process Automation tool that is used to automate repetitive tasks and eliminate human intervention.
- It is simple to use and has a drag and drop functionality of activities.
- UIPath has a standard Studio version which has a trial period of 60 days.
- It comes with a Community Edtion which is free for lifetime and has most of the functionalities of the studio version.
UiPath vs Blue Prism vs Automation Anywhere
Now I have given you a brief of all the three tools. Let’s now see these tools stand out against each other. So in this face-off, we will campaign all the three tools on the basis of the following points.
|Features||Blue Prism||Automation Anywhere||UiPath|
|Offers Trial Version:||No trial version||Offers Community Edition||Offers Free Edition|
|Market Trend:||Popular than AA||Least popular tool||Most popular tool|
|Based Technology:||C#||Microsoft Technologies||Sharepoint, Kibana|
|Architecture Type:||Client-Server||Client-Server||Web-based Orchestrator|
|Process Designer:||Easier to use than AA||Developer friendly (Script-Based)||User friendly with drag and drop functionalities|
|Programming Skills:||Required to manage business objects||Required to use Activities||Doesn’t require coding|
|Accessibility:||Application-based||Application-based||Mobile and Browser accessibility|
|Re-usability:||Libraries can be reused with other processes||Blocks are created using smart adapters||Projects are grouped together as a library|
|Recorders:||No recorders available||Basic & Macro recorders||Basic & Macro recorders|
|Robots:||Only back-office automation||Front & Back office automation||Front & Back office automation|
|Accuracy:||Desktop, Web & Citrix Automation||Reasonable across mediums||Citrix Automation designed for BPO|
|Operational Scalability:||Good and high execution speed||Limited large scale robot development||Crashes in medium level projects.|
|Certification:||Official certification is available||Official certification of $50||Free online training & certification program|
I hope you liked this article on Blue Prism vs Uipath vs Automation Anywhere. I would like to have feedback from my blog readers. Your valuable feedback, question, or comments about this article are always welcome.