Tags | what is cloud computing overview, what is cloud computing model, what is cloud computing system, what is cloud computing how does it work, what is cloud computing with example, what is cloud computing platform, what is cloud computing for business.
What is Cloud Computing System
Cloud Computing model is renting out someone’s infrastructure, hosting space, or service, to run you business, application, or web portal. With the help of internet connection you connect to the remote infrastructure which has been assigned to you and using it.
Cloud Computing Service Models
- IaaS – Infrastructure As A Services
- PaaS – Platform As A Services
- SaaS – Software As A Services
IaaS – Infrastructure As A Service
- It provides only Infrastructure (i.e Servers, load balancer, Storage, Network etc) to clients.
- Client need to install our Operating systems and applications on those virtual machines.
- It requires System Admin to configure the servers.
PaaS – Platform As A Service
- It provides a development platforms to clients.
- Client need to install only applications on those platforms. No need to worry about maintaining platforms.
- It requires Programmers to develop applications.
SaaS – Software As A Service
- Cloud service providers install, operate & maintain software applications on cloud.
- Client don’t need to perform any task, just need to use the applications over internet.
- It requires only End users to use the applications, no man power required by clients.
Cloud computing service provider: Sales-force; Google; SAP; Oracle; Microsoft; and many more.
Cloud Computing Benefits
Agility – The conditions of the organizations can be seen to be improving as with cloud computing, there is a rise in the user’s flexibility with that of the adding or the re – provisioning or even expanding the technological infrastructure resources.
Device and location independence – With the device & location freedom, users are given access to the systems using the web browser & this has nothing to do with the location or the device being used. This is due to the infrastructure which is off – site & is being accessed through the internet.
Maintenance – Cloud computing is easy to maintain.
Performance – The performance of cloud computing is monitored by the information technology experts from the side of the service provider apart from the consistent & the loosely coupled architectures which are constricted with the help of the web services in terms of the system interface.
The other characteristics of cloud computing include cost reductions, multi tenancy, productivity, reliability, security etc.
Did you find this post useful? I hope you liked this article. Please share with me your valuable suggestions and feedback.