Tags | adsense auto ads, adsense auto ads query, adsense auto refresh ads, google adsense auto ads today, google adsense auto ads 2018
Google AdSense is an advertising placement service by Google. It provides a way for website owners to earn money from their online content. AdSense works by matching text and display ads to your site based on your content and visitors.
On February 21, 2018, the AdSense team launched Google Auto ads for everyone. This is one of the biggest innovation from the AdSense team in the recent time. In fact, Auto ads are expected to change the way you have been using AdSense all this while.
Important things to know about AdSense Auto Ads
Auto-ads is not going to be a problem for anyone who has used Google AdSense. However, before you start setting up Auto-ads, here are few things you should know. This will also answer your questions before you start integrating it.
- If you already have AdSense ads placed on your blog, you can decide not to remove it. AdSense auto ads will automatically detect those ads and place more ads accordingly.
- All users that use Page-level ads will automatically be migrated to Auto ads without any need to add a code to their page. However, logging in to your AdSense account and setting up Global settings for auto-ads for the first time is a good idea.
Some of the benefits of Auto ads include
- Optimization: Using machine learning, Auto ads show ads only when they are likely to perform well and provide a good user experience.
- Revenue opportunities: Auto ads will identify any available ad space and place new ads there, potentially increasing your revenue.
- Easy to use: With Auto ads you only need to place the ad code on your pages once. When you’re ready to use new features and ad formats, simply turn them on and off with the flick of a switch — there’s no need to change the code again.
How to Enable Google AdSense Auto Ads
Here is a quick walkthrough of the steps:
- Login to your Google AdSense account
- Go to my Ads > Auto Ads
- Click on ‘Setup Auto Ads’
- Configure your Global settings
- ‘Enabling’ automatically get new formats at the bottom.
- Click on Save.
- On the ‘Place code on your page’ page, click Copy code.
- Paste the ad code between the and
</head>tags of each page where you want to show Auto ads.
Note: For more information visit Introducing AdSense Auto ads
Did you find this post useful? I hope you liked this article. Please share with me your valuable suggestions and feedback.